There are a various number of links which I refer to often in running up Linux / RPi’s, so for future reference, here they are in one place. If you can think of others, leave a comment below and I’ll add them to the page.
Cloning an SD Card
User Account Management
- Creating a new user with Sudo Permissions.
- Creating / Deleting / Changing a User.
- Changing the Password of a User.
- Removing a User Account – Option 1.
- Removing a User Account – Option 2.
- Add / Remove SSH Key Access.
Changing the Hostname
- Assign a Static IP to RPi Device.
- IP and Subnet Calculator.
- Configuring a RPi for proxy server access.
Customising the RPi Configuration
- You can access the RPI GUI Configurations by running: raspi-config (run as a sudo user).
- Changing the Keyboard Layout.