Hello and Welcome to this tutorial on how to get started with my Cloud Service. I have put a lot of effort into making sure that this solution is secure, reliable and feature-rich!
It has full encryption in use to ensure that your data is safe and mandatory Two-Factor Authentication to ensure only you can access your account.
Steps to Get Started
- Contact me via email to request a Cloud Account if you haven’t already been sent one.
- You will receive a User Self-Registration Link and Temp Password, please follow the link to get started.
- Select Register OpenOTP Token.
- Download the RCDevs OpenOTP App from the App Store and follow the prompts.
- Once you have successfully registered your OTP Token onto your Mobile Device, you can proceed.
- Go to https://MFA.JamesMutch.TECH/webapps/selfdesk and login with your TEMP password.
- Click on Change Password button and follow the prompts.
- Once you have successfully changed your Password, you can proceed to logon to the Cloud Service.
- Go to https://Cloud.JamesMutch.TECH and login with your username/password and OTP Token.
- You are now set up and access the Cloud Service directly each time you wish to use it.
Please Note: Your password will need to be changed every 90 days and you will receive a reminder to change your password before it is due to expire.
I have added “Apps” to expand the feature-set to include;
- Files – Cloud Storage
- Activity – Keep track of changes you make to your files
- Gallery – Picture and Video Viewer
- Passwords – Brilliant Password Vault to store your passwords
- Notes – Sync your Notes from your Mobile Device so you can access your notes anywhere/anytime
- Bookmarks – Organise and Sync your Bookmarks to all your devices
- Mail – Coming-Soon!
- Quick Notes – A sticky-note style note-taking App
- Music – Play your favourite tracks from within your cloud account
- Talk – A secure chat, video and voice call application you can use on any device
- Contacts – Sync your Contacts with all your devices
- Calendars – Sync your Appointments/Events with all your devices
- Deck – KanBoard style Project Management App
- Time Tracker – Keep track of how much time you spend on a project
- Forms – Basic Survey Forms
- Tasks – Basic To-Do Lists
- Anti-Virus / Ransmoreware Recovery – App that keeps all your files safe
- ONLY OFFICE – You can now edit all your word/excel/powerpoint files from within NextCloud! You can also convert files to different file formats.
As you can see from the above list there are a lot of features in my cloud service. I’m also looking to add more functionality all the time, so please let me know if you have a good idea!
If you have any concerns or difficulties getting started, please feel free to contact me at HSN-HelpDesk@schools.vic.edu.au.
Thank You and until next time, happy learning! 🙂